Dr. Tejas Shah is faculty member at Institute of Management, Nirma University in the Marketing domain. Apart from teaching, he is actively engaged in research, training and consultancy. He has multiple papers published under his name on varied topics like Digital Marketing, Services Marketing and Marketing Strategy. He has also published various books on Logistics Practices for Co-operative Dairies in Gujarat and Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Dr. Shah is also acknowledged for his tremendous contribution in various international conferences and seminars. He has also conducted multiple faculty development programs and workshops at various institutes across Gujarat.
Dr. Shah has been teaching at post graduate management programmes since the year 2005 at various levels. He is also a Ph.D. supervisor at Gujarat University. With his valuable experience and great insights in the field as an academician he strives to work in an organization, where innovation and excellence is the way of life, where his full potential will be explored.
Apart from the domain knowledge, he has proficiency in value addition skills like MS Office, Internet, SPSS software, AMOS software and Google Analytics.
Academic Honours and Awards
- A research paper on “Conceptualizing the Framework for Service Value Co-Creation through Crowdsourcing” won the third prize for the best research paper award at international conference on Empowering to create smart future through E-governance and Digitization, organized by Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies and Research, Navi Mumbai, February, 2018
- A research paper on “A development of Green Marketing Effectiveness Scale for Consumer Durable Products in India” won the second prize for the best research paper award at a national conference on Contemporary Issues in Management and Co-operation: Prospects and Challenges, organized by National Institute of Co-operative Management, May, 2013
- A thesis on “In-depth Investigation on Logistics Practices for Fluid Milk and Milk Products in Co-operative dairies in Gujarat” won the first prize for the best Ph.D. Thesis award at an International Conference on Value Creation for Sustainable Advantage in 21st Century, organized by Faculty of Management Studies Ganpat University jointly with All India Management Association (AIMA) and Victoria University Australia, February 2013
- A research paper on “An application of Sharpe Index in optimizing returns from Marketing portfolio” won the first prize for best research paper award at an international Conference on Accounting, Finance and Taxation organized during January 2012 by Faculty of Management Studies Ganpat University jointly with All India Management Association (AIMA) Victoria University Australia
- A research paper on “A study on the impact of call center executives listening behavior on customers’ intention to call” won the third prize for the best research paper award at a national level conference on Emerging Management Perspective organized during February 2010 at Faculty of Management Studies, Ganpat University.
- A research paper on “An Empirical Assessment and Application of Banking Service Quality for Banks in India” won the first price for best research paper award at NICOM 2007 at Institute of Management, Nirma University.
Other Services and Skills
Dr. Tejas Shah is not confined only to teaching profession but also he is an experienced consultant who has consulted numerous Government, private and academic organizations on the themes of Digital Marketing and data analytics.